European recipes how to make a delicious cheese omelet

European recipes how to make a delicious cheese omeletAfter some time yesterday I made Japanese food recipes such as: Tamagozake a traditional Japanese adult remedy, recipes oyster miso soup, Japanese recipes grilled squid, musi cup Japanese recipes and tofu meat asparagus menu and other Japanese recipes. Now, I will write about my experience making the European cuisine.

Apparently, European cuisine is very tasty and easy way to make it. Distinctive feature of European cuisine is the use of cheese.

When I had lunch at a Netherlands restaurant some time ago, I saw there was a menu that makes me curious. The color is very inviting taste and aroma made me hungry. After I ask the waiter, it turns out the food is cheese omelet.

Then I ordered and enjoyed the cheese omelet that very delicious. Having arrived at the hotel, I open the internet and find out how to make cheese omelet. After I found, the page my bookmark how to make cheese omelet. After I got home, I try to make my own cheese omelet. I did not expect, to make cheese omelet is very easy and takes less than 30 minutes. Okay, I'll share how to create a delicious cheese omelet European recipes.

Materials:
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 4 pieces button mushrooms, sliced
- 20 grams of cheddar cheese, grated
- 50 grams of mozzarella cheese

Complement:
- Fried Potatoes

Method to make a delicious cheese omelet:
1. Heat the oil in a non-stick skillet.
2. Beat the eggs out, put salt, pepper, and fresh milk, mix well. Enter the grated cheese and mushrooms.
3. Pour batter into hot skillet, arrange slices of mozzarella cheese on top and make the omelet until done, remove from heat.
4. Serve warm with fried potatoes.

The materials above can be enjoyed for two servings. Hopefully, European cooking tips that I present can be useful. If you have questions about how to make a delicious cheese omelet, please send via the comment form.

1 comment:

  1. I also love european omelets. I usually add finely chopped red peppers nnd ham. Yummy!

    ReplyDelete