Soup recipes oyster miso soup and how to make

Soup recipes oyster miso soup and how to makeAfter some time yesterday I wrote Japanese recipes like: Japanese recipes grilled squid, Japanese Recipes Musi cup, Japanese Recipes Tofu Meat Asparagus menu, vegetable macaroni kangkong and Japanese rice kakiage don. Now, I'll share about soup recipes. Cooking soup, including one of my favorite recipes because it tastes savory and very delicious.

When I traveled in Bali I founded a restaurant near the hotel, I saw the list oyster miso soup menu. Out of curiosity, then I ordered a portion with Bali orange juice. When I noticed, was the main ingredient of the oyster soup, spinach and oyster mushrooms. A healthy diet that is my passion. Because of tasty and delicious, I then ordered a portion again.

Having arrived at the hotel, I open the Internet and find out about how to cook oyster miso soup. As I think, the main ingredient oyster miso soup means oysters, oyster mushrooms and spinach. After I returned home, then I tried to cook oyster miso soup. After I tried, and it was almost the same as what I eat in restaurants in Bali, I want to share tips and steps to cook oyster miso soup. Please see:

Materials:
250 gr fresh oysters, wash out
100 gr fresh oyster mushrooms
2 stalk spring onion, cut into
150 g spinach, cut

Mayonnaise recipes:
750 ml soy milk
2 spoon yellow miso
2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
20 gr onions, finely chopped
75 ml Japanese soy sauce
1 teaspoon pepper
1 teaspoon sugar

Method to make oyster miso soup:
- Prepare the pan, put all sauce ingredients
- Cook over low heat until boiling
- enter fresh oysters, simmer until cooked
- Add mushrooms, spinach and onions dun
- Boil until tender
- Serve

Oyster miso soup menu above, can serve for three peoples. Good tips for making oyster miso soup can be useful for you. If you have questions about how to make oyster miso soup, please ask through the comment form.

No comments:

Post a Comment