Korean recipes how to cook lemon chicken

Korean recipes how to cook lemon chickenOne of the typical Korean dishes that I like is chicken based. When I visited a Korean restaurant in Seoul, I was attracted with a lemon chicken menu. I see a very attractive color, unique flavor chicken and lemon also increased my appetite.

As I expected, really delicious Korean dishes with chicken and lemon basic ingredients. Because the traditional menu Korean chicken recipes was very delicious, I attracted to make myself and enjoy anytime without having to Korean restaurants.

The next day, I bought a Korean culinary magazines and I get how to cook that Korean cuisine. Apparently, the materials used to make "Korean lemon chicken" is very simple and easy to get. Well, here I share how to cook Asian lemon chicken recipe please follow the steps:

Materials to make Korean lemon chicken recipe:
- 200 gr chicken breast fillets. cut into large boxes
- 0.5 tsp lemon juice
- 0.5 teaspoon salt
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 egg, shake off
- 50 gr cornstarch
- salt to taste

Souce materials to make Korean lemon chicken recipe:
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2.5 sdt granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon skin, long slice
- 200 gr water
- 1.5 teaspoon cornstarch, mix with a little water to thicken

The steps to make lemon Korean chicken recipes:
1. Marinate the chicken with the lemon juice, salt, sesame oil
2. Dipping into the egg, roll in cornstarch mixture and salt. Fry until cooked. Set aside.
3. Heat the sesame oil, salt, sugar and lemon juice. Pour water. Boil, stirring frequently, until boiling. Insert the lemon skin, mix well.
4. Thicken with cornstarch solution. cook while stirring until turbulent.
5. Pour sauce over chicken. Korean lemon chicken recipes ready for serve.

Only the five easy steps, you can create delicious Korean lemon chicken recipes. So the tips and ways to cook Korean cuisine. Hopefully, Korean cooking tips that I present can be useful. If there is any question about Korean cooking tips, especially about Korean cooking menu and how to make Korean lemon chicken recipes, please send via the comment box.

1 comment:

  1. I really like this recipe Lemon chicken. I will try more recipes too. good stuff ,thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete