Japanese recipes grilled squid is tasty and delicious

Japanese recipes grilled squid is tasty and deliciousJapan is an island nation famous for its delicious seafood. One menu of Japanese cuisine that I like is grilled squid. Japanese cuisine grilled squid is one of a healthy diet is good for health.

First time to enjoyed this menu at a restaurant in Hokkaido. I do not think if I eat is grilled squid, because its shape does not like squid. When finished eating, I pack a few servings for me to enjoy at home. Because taste of grilled squid is very delicious, I am interested to create own.

After buying a traditional Japanese cuisine magazine, I finally found grilled squid cooking procedures. Materials are simple and easy to obtain me to try it. After all ingredients are gathered, I started cooking grilled squid. Apparently, it was almost the same as what I eat in Hokkaido restaurants. Because it tastes delicious, I also want to share tips on how to cook grilled squid. Please attention and practice.

Portions size: 3 people with materials:
- 500 grams of squid, cleaned
- 2 tablespoons tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon mushroom soy sauce
- 3 cloves garlic
- 3 pieces of red onion
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper

How to make Japanese recipes grilled squid:
- Puree the garlic and onion, then add tomato sauce, mushrooms, lemon juice, salt, and pepper, mix well
- Enter squid, stir well, then store in refrigerator for 1 hour
- Enter this squid mixture to the pan, cook until half cooked, lift, and then grilled calamari until cooked and golden brown color, remove from heat

To make Japanese recipes grilled squid is very easy and simple but the tastes is very delicious. The materials above just for 3 portion. I hope, Japanese food cooking tips can be useful. If you have questions about how to cook grilled squid Japanese cuisine, please ask in the comments section.

No comments:

Post a Comment