Seafood recipes how to cook delicious fried squid

Seafood recipes how to cook delicious fried squidAs of seafood fans, I do not have pleased to continue to try various new seafood and sometimes bizarre. When I vacation in Bangkok, I visited a restaurant near my hotel. I get a seafood menu is made from squid. It's very unique and makes me curious to try it.

Absolutely, it's so delicious and tasty, but its main ingredient is the head of the squid. With a distinctive aroma squid and orange makes me want to continue to enjoy this seafood. Because the price is very expensive, I am more interested to create your own. Finally, after searching on the internet, I learned how to cook the squid's head that delicious.

After I tried several times, and it felt like the time I eat at the Bangkok restaurant. then I'll share how to cook a delicious squid heads. Please note the following steps so that your seafood delicacy.

The main ingredients for making seafood fried squid:
- 250 gr squid head
- 0.5 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp soy sauce

Dyeing materials:
- 2 cloves garlic, mashed
- 1 tablespoon rice flour
- 1/2 teaspoon cornstarch
- 3 tablespoons cake flour
- 90 ml water
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 tsp chicken bouillon powder

Additional materials to make seafood fried squid:
50 grams of coarse bread crumbs

How to make seafood fried squid:
1. Soak the head of the squid with lemon juice and fish sauce. Let stand 1 hour.
2. Stir well dye solution
3. Dip the squid into the dye solution
4. Roll into coarse breadcrumbs
5. Fry until dry

We certainly did not expect it to make fried head squid seafood recipes or seafood cuisine is very easy and simple but it was really delicious. So the tips to make seafood recipes that I can present. If there is any experience of seafood recipes, especially the material from the squid, please share in the comment form.

No comments:

Post a Comment