Soup recipe how to make the ball mushroom recipes

Soup recipe how to make the ball mushroom recipesMushrooms are a food that is tasty and healthy food menus, including types. No wonder so many people who like to make a dish with mushrooms. One dish of mushrooms that I like is the ball mushroom recipes.

The first time I get this mushroom soup recipes when I tour in Bali, Indonesia. At that time I was enjoying at a restaurant near the airport in Bali. It was so delicious and wonderful. Because the weather was rainy, I would add a lot of sauce so that progressively increased appetite.

Apparently, not easy to get ball mushroom recipes, so that makes me know how to make ball mushroom recipes. After I bought a culinary magazine, I finally found a method to make the it. After I got home, I try to cook mushroom recipes. And here I share the ball mushrooms recipes cooking tips that very delicious.

Ingredients to make the ball mushroom recipes:
- 1 piece of chicken breasts
- 1 small pack of ear mushrooms
- 1 small pack of Soun (soaked)
- 2 cloves Garlic (cut)
- 1 eggs (take white)
- 2 pieces of chicken legs
- Pepper finely, salt and seasonings to taste

Cooking method to make ball mushroom recipes:
- Wash clean the chicken legs and chest, boil with enough water to broth.
- Once boiling, add the garlic, salt, pepper, and seasonings.
- If chicken breasts are tender, remove and milled until smooth.
- Combine Soun, mushroom and egg white.
- Make the dough into small balls.
- Enter in the broth, boiled until dough balls up, lift and serve.

I hope the simple soup cooking tips useful for us. If you have questions about how to make the ball mushroom recipes, please send via comment form.

No comments:

Post a Comment