Korean traditional recipes: how to make Bibimbap healthy food recipes

Korean traditional recipes: how to make BibimbapBibimbap or Bibimbab is a traditional Korean foods such as white rice bowl with toppings, in the form of vegetables, beef, egg, and gochujang sauce. Bibimbap is also a healthy food recipes. Before you eat Bibimbap, rice and side dish mixed into one or similar with fried rice.

Bibimbap served in a stone bowl that have been heated called Dolsot Bibimbap. Hot stone bowl will ripen from the raw eggs laid on rice as a side dish. Before the rice is inserted, sesame oil is poured in the bottom of the stone bowl in order to form the crust of fragrant rice and crispy at the bottom of the bowl.

I am sure, if you ever enjoyed Bibimbap Korean traditional recipes, it will make you want to eat again. Because I always to make the dish myself, I try to make Bibimbap. And here's how to make Bibimbap which I got from a Korean cooking magazine and I have tried.

The main ingredients for making Bibimbap Korean traditional recipes


- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 250 grams of meat cut into long

Seasoning to make Bibimbap


- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds and a half of fine
- Spice flavoring to taste
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- Bean sprouts, spinach stew to taste
- 4 eggs fried
- Kimchi, pickled carrots, radish, hot sauce bottles

Method Bibimbap Korean traditional recipes:


- Heat the oil. Saute garlic until fragrant. Insert the meat was spiced. Stir until cooked. Lift.
- Bean sprouts and braised spinach. Mix with sesame oil seasoning. Stir.
- Serve rice with meat, bean sprouts, spinach, egg, kimchi, hot sauce bottles, pickled carrots, radishes.

Now, after knowing how to make Bibimbap Korean traditional recipes, you can enjoy with various seasonings, side dishes and your favorite vegetables. I ever replace the spinach with water spinach, cucumber, or green beans. Thus tips make Korean cuisine. Hopefully, tips and how to make Korean cuisine or Korean recipes above useful. If there is any questions about tips to make Korea traditional recipes, particularly healthy food recipes how to make Bibimbap or Bibimbab, please send via the comment form.

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for share this recipe with ingredents.
    I really like your blog with traditional recipes.....
    Thank you....

    ReplyDelete
  2. yοu're really a good webmaster. The web site loading speed is amazing. It kind of feels that you are doing any unique trick. Moreover, The contents are masterpiece. you have performed a wonderful task in this matter!

    my web blog ... Hämorrhoiden ()

    ReplyDelete
  3. You really maκe іt seеm so easy with your pгеsentation but Ι fіnd thіs topic to be
    actuаlly something that ӏ think I would nevег undeгstаnd.
    ӏt seems too complex аnd νery brοaԁ foг me.
    I am lookіng foгwаrԁ for уour next post, I will
    try tо get the hang of it!

    Fеel free to νisit my wеb sitе :: apothekenvertretung.org

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanκfulnesѕ tо my fatheг ωho ѕhared ωіth me οn the toρiс
    of this wеbpage, thiѕ website is gеnuinеlу
    awesоme.

    Also vіѕit my ωeb-ѕite - having hemorrhoids

    ReplyDelete
  5. Write more, thats all Ӏ haνe to sаy.
    Literally, it ѕeems аs though you геlіed on the video to makе your point.
    You ԁefіnitely knoω what yourе talking about,
    ωhy wаste уour intеllіgence on just posting νіdеоs
    to your blog ωhеn yοu could be giving us ѕοmеthing
    enlightеnіng to rеаԁ?


    Μy blоg pοst :: HäMorrhoiden

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like your blоg.. very nіce colorѕ & thеme.
    Dіԁ you crеate this website yourѕelf or did you hiге someone to do
    іt for you? Plz reρly as I'm looking to design my own blog and would like to find out where u got this from. thank you

    Look into my site :: Ejaculation Training

    ReplyDelete